Get moving play ideas?……..
Play activities includes movement. So activities here are not just crafty but get those big muscles going. We all know kids have boundless energy and we wish we could bottle just a bit of it 🙂 There are lots of fun easy activities that help expend some of that energy and encourage the children to master new skills.
Recent articles about movement
If you’re a fan of movement and children or want to find out more see our giveaway authors site: The Pica perspective.
[tag]Rae Pica[/tag] also interviews other authors on play, learning, and movement at BAM radio.
If you haven’t done already, tune in to find out more about popular childhood topics using the Play button located in the top right corner of this blog or the home page. See below for example.
Prepare Your Child’s
Body and Mind
for Life!Listen to Body, Mind
and Child on
Play Activities Radio
There are lots of great books to help kick start your imagination and lead your children to enjoy their childhood job- [tag]play[/tag]. See our recently updated recommendations.
- Simply leave a comment on my blog during the party on this post.
- Plus a valid email address. Please don’t leave your email address in the comment section to avoid opening yourself up to spam.
- One winner will be randomly selected.
- All winners will be chosen on the last day(Friday) of the blog party. Notified by email.
- Winner: Congratulations Jo!
Join us over at [tag]Mommyfest 2008[/tag] and meet some new bloggers, enter [tag]contests[/tag] and hear some speakers on a wide range of mom subjects.