Listen to this week’s show
Stephanie Langford of Keeper of the home talks about keeping Christmas Simple and Meaningful with young children.
In this episode::
- How we can keep Christmas simple with small children
- Christmas lists
- Stocking ideas
“Kids are actually happy with really simple things” @keeperhome — Click to Tweet
- Gifts and traditions that you know and your partner knows.
- Love Language of gifts
- Conversations around gifts
- Other family members and their ideas around gifts
- Setting limits and finding your position.
- Choosing to approach Christmas differently depending on which side of the family.
- Talking about how we’re going to do Christmas each year as times change
- Picking presents or making gifts how far in advance.
- Clutter free gifts
- Memories and experiences as gifts
- Keeping the Christ in Christmas
- Advent and daily devotional plan
- Christmas morning ideas
- Giving and serving at Christmas
- Focus on having a simpler Christmas
- Deciding which things will NOT be part of your Christmas celebrations
- What do you do when you don’t feel like Christmas?
- Perspectives on Christmas.
- two actions you’ve taken in the last 2 years that have had a positive effect on your life?
- What were you doing 12 years ago?
- The favourite play activity in your household?
- Comments always welcome here in the shownotes or via feedback on Raisingplayfultots.com/feedback. ( Free)
Links mentioned in the show::
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast- Click this link
New to Podcasts?
Watch this video from Chris Marquardf to learn how to subscribe to podcasts using your iPhone.
Search for Raising Playful Tots to get to our show
Now that you listened to this episode of Raising Playful Tots, here’s what you could to do next:
- Education is meaningless without action. So, tell me what you learned from this episode, and how you plan to apply it to your family in the comment section or via voicemail.
- If you enjoyed this episode, do me a favor and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Or better yet, send a personal email to one of your friends whom you’d think would love this.
- This part is important. I’m currently have only a few reviews on iTunes, and I need to get to 10 reviews. If you have a few seconds, can you please go to iTunes and leave me an honest review (after subscribing).