There are so many great ideas and articles up at various carnivals in the last month. I have put together a selection of my favourites but you really have go to the carnivals themselves as this is a just a drop in the ocean with the amount of activities, ideas and articles you will find there.
Grab a lemonade, a window seat and this may take some time.
********** ************ **********
Among my favourites are these two posts i think you’ll enjoy
- Janice Campbell makes a case for the age old question of
socialisation and the homeschool child here .
- The carnival of family life is up. Read the full listing there.
- You can always rely on More4kids articles to be practical
and relevant. This time on: Maximizing your family time
- Over at wiredfornoise, Summer has a post about toys to get you thinking.
- For some light relief try here
- Looking for some games to play outside. Try here.
- Try this thought provoking post.
When we think of playdates who do you think about……what about ‘that
kid’ on the block.
- Here’s a fun site of paper crafts you download cut out and
stick. Lots of different ideas here.
- Think about the principle of quiet time again in this article.
- Littlemummy.com as always gives you a fresh perspective on things. Try her article I know you’ll want to try.
- Have you been thinking about more structure or less
structure for you kids? Try this article
- Elaine has an article about story sacks. What a good idea!
Last weeks Carnival of family life
This particular carnival is packed full of ideas and activities. You’ll just have to
visit to find them .
One to note; a great series on Autism presented at : beagooddad.com
…………and too many others to mention.