Drowning in empty [tag]Plastic Easter Eggs[/tag]? Don’t throw them away. Recycle them into part of an imaginary show.
As we they sat eating Easter Eggs today. We were making funny faces with them a bit like the Muppets and trying to make them talk. ( Too much chocolate)
We had altogether too much fun. Since we had a few this is what we made
Tried to convince the boys they had their own Loch Ness but they decided they have some new dinosaurs instead. I need to tell them the Nelly story.
Imaginary play- can’t beat it!
For more [tag]play activities[/tag] with empty egg containers
- Adventures of a flake | Eggcellent Eggs!
- Pocketful–of–posies | E is for Egg
- United teaching |Sorting Plastic Easter Eggs
- No time for flashcards |Preschool Science – Sink or Float?
- Lets-Explore |Fun With Plastic Eggs