Welcome to the 9th edition of Carnival of [tag]Parenting[/tag] Podcasts
It’s a place to share and find some new parenting [tag]podcasts[/tag] from the podcaster and recommendations from those who listen to podcasts.
Send in your favourite podcasts of the fortnight.
- Just one more book: : On this edition of Just One More Book!!, Mark speaks with Lita Judge, author and illustrator of One Thousand Tracings â€” a childrenâ€™s book which tells the true story of the generosity of real people following World War II
- Mommycast: 2 Million minutes Wonder how your high school students measure up to high school students in India and China? Donâ€™t think you need to care? You need to watch 2 Million Minutes!
- Bad dad radio: BD-030 – ADHD and the Decision to Medicate
- Griddlecakes: Griddlesode: S3-010: How 1800Flowers Runied My Life
- David’s Bedtime Audio Stories for Children : The tidy drawer
- Mumcentric: Sensational kids. Sensational Kids is the inspiration of parents who found it difficult to obtain any occupational therapy & sensory integration therapy for their child.
- Jumping Monkeys: Jumping Monkeys Episode 38: Archivist Alison, how to archive your family memories
- Send in your recommendations to be included in the top 10 favourite podcasts of the
What’s your favourite parenting podcast?
- If you like what you hear don’t forget to tell them about it. Subscribe to their podcast.