Listen to this week’s show
Meet Jo Ebisujima a Brit living in Japan. She loves creating for children and helping parents to organize themselves and their children so that they can spend more quality time together. She writes about her work at My Organized Chaos. She can also be found at her personal blog jojoebi designs where she shares about her everyday life, Montessori, crafting and raising a bilingual child in Japan.
In this episode::
- The journey to living overseas for Jo
- Moving between countries and what you notice
- Itchy gums and socks in the summer
- What it is like raising a playful tot in Japan
- Walking to school- life in Japan
- Bells, monkeys and mountains
- rotating toys in a small space
- Small spaces and play
- Typical day of play in Japan
- 2 fifteen minute or less activities we can do to organize our chaos
- Organizing the part of the home where the children stay- organized chaos
- two actions you’ve taken in the last 2 years that have had a positive effect on your life?
- What were you doing 12/3 years ago?
- The favourite play activity in your household?
- How Jo tackled raising a bilingual child
- Tips for thriving and surviving overseas as an expat
- Kitchen Clear Out Bootcamp, it starts on Monday! https://www.my-organized-chaos.com/2013/01/21/take-control-of-your-kitchen-chaos/
- Acts of Kindness for kids- Blog post with hangout.
- Acts of Kindness– What to do and how to start- main page
- Watch the Parenting Mantras– Slow Parenting :: Simple Parenting hangout
- Celebrating #simpleparenting on G+ and Instagram
Call in your feedback : https://raisingplayfultots.com/feedback
Comments always welcome here in the shownotes or via feedback on Raisingplayfultots.com/feedback. ( Free)
Please let your Twitter friends know about this podcast- Click this link
New to Podcasts?
Watch this video from Chris Marquardf to learn how to subscribe to podcasts using your iPhone.
Search for Raising Playful Tots to get to our show