Rainy Day Mum started in 2011 as a way to share the ideas that I had for a rainy day with J my then 20 month old as everything I found on the internet didn’t work for us, was either too simple or way too advanced for him. It’s developed over the last 9 months and now aims to make everyday fun for Babies and Toddlers with crafts, activities, play ideas, learning experiences, exploring the outdoors and books for children as well. As my children grow so do the range of activities and ideas that I share.- Cerys of Rainy Day Mum :: Twitter :: Facebook :: Pinterest
Listen to this week’s show
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher
| subscribe through iTunes | on-the-go device
- about the best places to start play activities
- about good free play activities and examples
- about experimental play and sensorial activities
- about process art
- Planning for play at home
- ways to construct Imaginative and creative environments
- top tips for keeping the kids busy when we’re out and about.
- Activities to do when you have a new baby and a toddler.
- A day in the life of baby and toddler play.
- How to get things done with a schedule
- How Cerys became Rainy day mum?
Here’s What You Could Do Next…
Now that you listened to this episode of Raising Playful Tots, here’s what you could to do next:
- Education is meaningless without action. So, tell me what you learned from this episode, and how you plan to apply it to your family in the comment section.
- If you enjoyed this episode, do me a favor and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Or better yet, send a personal email to one of your friends whom you’d think would love this.
- This part is important. I’m currently have only a few reviews on iTunes, and I need to get to 10 reviews. If you have a few seconds, can you please go to iTunes and leave me an honest review (after subscribing).
Thank you for listening and being a playmate!
[…] Welcome to Day Nineteen of 31 days of Sensory Play. I’m delighted to have Cerys from RainyDay Mum share a sensory play idea. Catch our interview together on Toddler play. […]