We know there are better ways to do things. It’s always worth learning from good practise and improving what we have. Join Noël Janis-Norton, author,teacher, trainer speaker learning and behavioural specialist has developed a practical, solution-focused approach parenting programme, called Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting as we talk about raising a girl.
Listen to this week’s show
What we learn in this podcast::
- What are three things we should consider when raising a playful daughter?
- Should we establish rules about which type of dolls are acceptable in the house or is it more about how we play with them?
- How do we help girls with friendship issues- as parents should we be getting involved/leaving them to it?
- What Dads and girl playdate ideas do you suggest to increase the bond between father and daughter while they are young.
- How do we Use the information( research) to serve, not to label girls as bad?
- Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting: The Revolutionary Programme That Transforms Family Life
- How do we encourage girls to take physical risks?
- How do we deal with relational violence (such as gossip, rumor-spreading and exclusion) as well as physical violence (hitting or fighting).
- Why is it always said we should limit the Media and popular culture?
- …let’s not forget the boys and the DVD- Bringing Out The Best in Boys
- Colored Vinegar and Baking Soda Eruptions :: Play Create Explore
- Parenting with Positive Guidance eCourse
- Parenting Simply monthly teleseminars 10 month series
- MamaScout eCourse
- Win a copy of Calmer Easier Happier Parenting Contest closed- Well done Laura.
- Win a seat on a year long parenting class- 10 classes Contest closed – Well done Georgia
Call in your feedback : http://raisingplayfultots.com/feedback
Now that you listened to this episode of Raising Playful Tots, here’s what you could to do next:
- Education is meaningless without action. So, tell me what you learned from this episode, and how you plan to apply it to your family in the comment section.
- If you enjoyed this episode, do me a favor and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Or better yet, send a personal email to one of your friends whom you’d think would love this.
- This part is important. I’m currently have only a few reviews on iTunes, and I need to get to 10 reviews. If you have a few seconds, can you please go to iTunes and leave me an honest review (after subscribing).