Jennifer McGrail from the Path less taken. Jennifer writes passionately about being a family of 6 travelling in the western part of the USA.
Listen to this week’s show
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher
| subscribe through iTunes | on-the-go device
What we learn in this podcast::
- What does unschooling look like in your home?
- How did you come to the decision of unschool?
- What’s like to be an unschool family in world where many other families use public schools- how does that work out?
- How do you collaborate with other unschool famillies?
- How easy is it to unschool?
- Justifying your position as a family
- How has the Internet been an influence on your unschool?
- What is your parenting philosphy?
- What type of activities do you do as an unschooling family?
Now that you listened to this episode of Raising Playful Tots, here’s what you could to do next:
- Education is meaningless without action. So, tell me what you learned from this episode, and how you plan to apply it to your family in the comment section.
- If you enjoyed this episode, do me a favor and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Or better yet, send a personal email to one of your friends whom you’d think would love this.
- This part is important. I’m currently have only a few reviews on iTunes, and I need to get to 10 reviews. If you have a few seconds, can you please go to iTunes and leave me an honest review (after subscribing).
[…] This week on Raising Playful Tots podcast:: Unschoolers […]