Welcome to show #100!
Wow! Can’t believe we’re at this milestone show already!
Thanks for stopping by today. In this episode, Rachel Rudman CEO of Grasshopper kits and Occupational Therapist shares her passion of learning through hands on play and talks about her preschool activities in a box; Grasshopper kits. Plus we talk about summer learning and bucket lists.
@grasshopperkits :: Twitter
Listen to this week’s show
What we learn in this podcast::
- The beginnings of Grasshopper kits
- The 4 kits and their skills
- How a modern family uses the Grasshopper kit
- Help for families with multiple children under 5
- how should you set limits around educational programming for preschoolers.
- Engagement and entertainment conundrum and ideas to try.
- Two must do activities to counter the Summer slide.
Raising Playful Tots newsletter surprise
14 Summer bucket lists to visit
- Pinterest Summer bucket list
www.teachpreschool.org/ 2011/06/ summer-bucket-list-for-a-to ddler/
www.creativefamilyfun.net/ 2012/05/ 200-fun-ideas-for-your-summ er-bucket.html
blog.playdrhutch.com/2012/ 05/26/ playdrmoms-2012-summer-buck et-list/
livingatthewhiteheadszoo.bl ogspot.com/2012/05/ summer-bucket-list-tuesdays -travels.html
2012/05/24/ 10-things-every-child-shoul d-experience-in-summer/
mamascouts.blogspot.com/ 2012/05/ my-summer-bucket-list.html
glitteringmuffins.com/2012/ 05/30/ summer-bucket-list-2012/
livingmontessorinow.com/ 2011/06/02/ how-to-create-a-summer-buck et-list-for-your-family/
www.playfullearners.co.uk/ 2012/05/ my-summer-bucket-list.html
amomwithalessonplan.com/ 2012/05/31/ summer-bucket-list-bucket-a dd-pics-and-links-to-sched /
eastcoastmommyblog.blogspot .com/2012/05/ summer-checklist-with-free- printable.html
- Pinterest board: Summer Bucket lists by PlayDrMom
- 2000 summer activities for the whole family
Play activity of the week: Blocks and painter’s tape :: Hands on : as we grow
Play webinar: Parenting simply
Here’s What You Could Do Next…
Now that you listened to this episode of Raising Playful Tots, here’s what you could to do next:
- Education is meaningless without action. So, tell me what you learned from this episode, and how you plan to apply it to your family in the comment section.
- If you enjoyed this episode, do me a favor and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Or better yet, send a personal email to one of your friends whom you’d think would love this.
- This part is important. I’m currently have only a few reviews on iTunes, and I need to get to 10 reviews. If you have a few seconds, can you please go to iTunes and leave me an honest review (after subscribing).