“She’ll grow out of it”
Alex Ozansoy Approachable mum blogger of Aleyna who has SEN talks to us today about Special Educational Needs. She writes with honesty & humour at doingitallforaleyna.com. Alex is an Ambassador for BritMums Live!, a MAD Blog Awards runner up & BritMums SEN writer.
@doingitallforaleyna :: Twitter
Listen to this week’s show
What we learn in this podcast::
- Alex shares her story about Aleyna’s special needs
- Coping with a special needs child from a parent’s perspective
- Ways to approach a special needs family and reasons why what we often think to say just isn’t okay.
- how Alex celebrates joy at the moment
- Alex’s big fat Turkish wedding story
- Brilliance in blogging award
- MAD blog awards
- Getting to know Alex answers
- Favourite Play Activity in the Ozansoy household.
Homemade Balance Beam ::In lieu of preschool
Here’s What You Could Do Next…
Now that you listened to this episode of Raising Playful Tots, here’s what you could to do next:
- Education is meaningless without action. So, tell me what you learned from this episode, and how you plan to apply it to your family in the comment section.
- If you enjoyed this episode, do me a favor and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Or better yet, send a personal email to one of your friends whom you’d think would love this.
- This part is important. I’m currently have only a few reviews on iTunes, and I need to get to 10 reviews. If you have a few seconds, can you please go to iTunes and leave me an honest review (after subscribing).