Every week I get questions from listeners to the show and subscribers to the Play Activities Newsletter.
Today’s show we have your questions and some answers.
Listen to this week’s show
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher
| subscribe through iTunes | on-the-go device
What we learn in this podcast::
- For the boys
- Get moving
- Simplicity parenting
- Einstein never used flashcards
- 7 habits of highly effective families
- Activity mom
- Rainy day mum
- Baby minds
- Your child at play
- Pink and Green Mamma
- Red Ted Art
- Nurture Store
Here’s What You Could Do Next…
Now that you listened to this episode of Raising Playful Tots, here’s what you could to do next:
- Education is meaningless without action. So, tell me what you learned from this episode, and how you plan to apply it to your family in the comment section.
- If you enjoyed this episode, do me a favor and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Or better yet, send a personal email to one of your friends whom you’d think would love this.
- This part is important. I’m currently have only a few reviews on iTunes, and I need to get to 10 reviews. If you have a few seconds, can you please go to iTunes and leave me an honest review (after subscribing).