- Operation playtime- come join in! 20th January 2009
- #OPT starts tomorrow
- Operation Playtime Day 1 of 12: Blocks
- Operation Playtime Day 2 of 12: Record a nursery rhyme or action song together
- Operation Playtime Day 3 of 12 Cooking
- Operation Playtime Day 4 of 12: Book marathon
- Operation Playtime Day 5 of 12:Painting
Hi! My name is Amy Anderson. I have a background in elementary education, and currently am a stay-at-home mom of two girls. I am very involved in my daughters’ parent participation preschool and kindergarten classroom. I share many of our creative play and explorations at my blog and offer a variety of creative products to inspire imagination, discovery, and play at my online shop, Let’s Explore. I am very happy to be sharing a really fun and easy project with you today!
- potato masher
- honey dipper
- sponges and scrubbies
- bottle brush
- cookie cutters
- melon baller
- Put your thoughts in a blog post and use that link, not your blog, into Mr Linky. We want to go right to your post 🙂
- Add a comment here as well if you’d like.
- Follow the other Operation Playtimers and comment on their #OPT post.
See you tomorrow.