This activity was submitted by [tag]play activities[/tag] subscriber, Monica N…………Thanks
- sided tray
- Put the paper into the tray.
- Let your child squirt paint into the tray and onto paper.
- Drop in the marbles.
- Watch marbles move and makes pattern on paper.
- Carry on activity until child gets fed up!
developmental benefits: Creativity & Imagination, Arts & Craftwork, Outdoor & Physical Play
Looks like a lot of fun for preschool and up.
Other marble painting links
- Fire engine
- Thrifty Mommy- Valentines cards using Marbles & paint
- Preschoolers page- how to
- GNMParents- Crafting For The Anti-Crafter:Flowers In A Pot in the comments: Meg
Great ideas if you are stuck inside with bad weather with toddlers…….. See what one creative mum found.
***When was the last time you got the paint out?***