Lauren Fire talks about the tender subject of finding joy and happiness in the midst of motherhood. This was a fun interview and Lauren of inspiringmama.com has a lot of great information and practical advice.
Since recording this interview I’d encourage you to check out her show on mom dating. (After you’ve listening to this show you’ll see how that show follows on. I was nodding through that too. )
Be sure to follow Lauren on Facebook and listen to her podcast.
During the interview Lauren shares
- What’s the big deal with choosing happiness?
- How do you choose to have happiness from the very start of the day? Having our ‘to be list’
- How do you remain calm or become calm in stressful situations?
- What happiness practices would you encourage when you’re a sleep deprived mom? ( Link to this podcast with Alan Ting)
- How to cut family drama? Relationship expert holiday time and how to shift them
- What about toxic friends., neighbours or family members who make you feel spent, overwhelmed and steal your joy How to they impact our happiness zone? Bad news betty’s/ Negative Nancy’s. cleaning out your friend closet.
- How do you find the right type of friend in a new place how do we go from hi we have kids the same age to okay we’re friends. ( How to pick up mummy friends and deepen relationships)
- We talk about how choosing friends is really important because we become who we are with.
- Our need for true deep connections and meet ups in person. ( Not just texting!)
- Reflecting on making more of an effort to connecting to people in our lives.
Raising Playful Tots – the podcast for parents who want to make the most of their playtime and enjoy simple parenting
Click the play button above and let’s get some ideas
How to Cut Family Drama: https://inspiringmama.com/
31 day photo challenge for kids – summer photo activity for kids
Peaceful solutions to minimize family strive series : part 4
I’d love to hear from you about the show.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
So you’ve listened to this episode – if you liked it and want to hear other ones – and I really think you will….you should do this right now: