Welcome to the 18th edition of [tag]Carnival of Parenting Podcasts[/tag]
It’s a place to share and find some new parenting [tag]podcasts[/tag] from the podcaster and recommendations from those who listen to podcasts.
..Not sure about Podcasts? Try this ecourse.
Send in your favourite podcasts of the fortnight.
- Positive Parenting radio: When grandparents become babysitters + Raising well-adjusted kids in an age of instant everyting
- Foster Parenting podcast: Episode 12 – Parenting with Love and Logic We use Love and Logic, a parenting approach that – you guessed it – emphasizes two things: love and logic
- The Parents Journal-428-Dr. Jill Stamm October 20, 2008
Dr. Jill Stamm, author of Bright from the Start, chats about your baby’s brain development in the first year.Â
- Mumcentric Show 20 Â Parenting coach and author Sue Atkins.
Her book â€˜Raising Happy Childrenâ€™ is the latest in the popular â€˜For Dummiesâ€™ series to hit the shelves.
- Bright Feats Show 005: Helping your Child with Sensory Processing DisorderÂ Sandy Wainman is an Occupational Therapist and co-founder of LifeSkills, the first clinic specializing in Sensory Integration in the metropolitan Orlando area.
- Â Madness of Motherhood Show 050: Dr. David R. LachÂ Have you wondered at what point you should take the children or yourself to an orthodontist? Do you get referred by your dentist or can you just walk in?
- MommyCast Show #334: Standing Up to Bullies Has your child been bullied?Â Paige has had recent experience with two of her kids having to deal with bullies. Here is how Paige dealt with the situations.
- Storynory: The Seal CatcherÂ Â This old story from Scotland is about a man who makes his living by killing seals and selling their skins. He does not really think about whether or not the animals he hunts have feelings, until one day he has a chance to get to know one.
- Moms Everywhere Show 014: BuzZen with Jody England Jody England is the author of Attraction Actions: New â€œBeeâ€haviors for Creating the Life You Deserve.â€ This is all about us moms achieving the lives we want and deserve. She and Kim Yardley are also the co-founders of an amazing business called BuzZen where they team up to help you know who you are.
- Mighty Mommy:Â Itâ€™s Toddler Time Â Mighty Mommy with some quick and dirty tips for practical parenting. Do toddlers actually have a concept of time?
- Mommy community: Breastfeeding Basics Â Guest speaker for this audio is Carrie Lauth of SexyNursingBra.com
Send in your recommendations to be included in the top 10 favourite podcasts of the
What’s your favourite parenting podcast?
Send in your favourite one. Podcasters submit your favourite shows. For more information see the introductory post.
Technorati tags: carnival of parenting podcasts, blog carnival.
What’s playing on Play activities radio
8 Ways to Raise a Truly Happy Child
Rae Pica and Dr. Aaron Cooper
Laura Harvey says
Whats everyone doing for safety precautions for Halloween? My husband came across an article (https://i-newswire.com/pr220892.html) with some info about background checking neighbors. I thought that may be a little overboard, but it had some other good suggestions for some precautions I haven’t thought about. Last year my youngest son came down with a massive fever after Halloween. I almost thought about just taking the kids to our church’s fall festival this year instead of door-to-door to prevent that from happening again. I don’t know yet. What’s your advice? Am I over-reacting or just being a concerned mom?