Welcome to the 16th edition of Carnival of [tag]Parenting[/tag] Podcasts
It’s a place to share and find some new parenting [tag]podcasts[/tag] from the podcaster and recommendations from those who listen to podcasts.
Send in your favourite podcasts of the fortnight.
- Parenting Zoo presents Fun and fabulous music for preschoolers posted at ParentingZoo, saying, “Great music for preschoolers and their parents”
- Positive Parenting radio:Â 9 ways to motivate your kids to achieve + Move over Lamaze and Bradley
- The Dragon Page:With Class #27: Beyond Teaching
- Parentingteensinfo.com:Overscheduled or Under-Scheduled? Two Minute Tip #23
- Article: Pre-K students get head start as classes begin Monday ( using podcasts)
- Material Mama #32 Consider the Source
- PediaCast 133 * Sex Education, Dry Drowning, Foreskin *
- New Urban Mom: Show 14 – Career and Business Advice for Moms
- Natural Moms talk radio: Donna Bateman of Parents with Purpose. Donna is a neurodevelopmental specialist and today we are talking about your childâ€™s brain development.
- Teach me to talk: Practical ways to target language comprehension at home
- Send in your recommendations to be included in the top 10 favourite podcasts of the
What’s your favourite parenting podcast?
- If you like what you hear don’t forget to tell them about it. Subscribe to their podcast.