Welcome to the 16th edition of Carnival of [tag]Parenting[/tag] Podcasts
It’s a place to share and find some new parenting [tag]podcasts[/tag] from the podcaster and recommendations from those who listen to podcasts.
Send in your favourite podcasts of the fortnight.
- Parenting Zoo presents Fun and fabulous music for preschoolers posted at ParentingZoo, saying, “Great music for preschoolers and their parents”
- Positive Parenting radio:Â 9 ways to motivate your kids to achieve + Move over Lamaze and Bradley
- The Dragon Page:With Class #27: Beyond Teaching
- Parentingteensinfo.com:Overscheduled or Under-Scheduled? Two Minute Tip #23
- Article: Pre-K students get head start as classes begin Monday ( using podcasts)
- Material Mama #32 Consider the Source
- PediaCast 133 * Sex Education, Dry Drowning, Foreskin *
- New Urban Mom: Show 14 – Career and Business Advice for Moms
- Natural Moms talk radio: Donna Bateman of Parents with Purpose. Donna is a neurodevelopmental specialist and today we are talking about your childâ€™s brain development.
- Teach me to talk: Practical ways to target language comprehension at home
- Send in your recommendations to be included in the top 10 favourite podcasts of the
What’s your favourite parenting podcast?
Send in your favourite one. Podcasters submit your favourite shows. For more information see the introductory post.
- If you like what you hear don’t forget to tell them about it. Subscribe to their podcast.