Welcome to the 15th edition of [tag]Carnival of Parenting Podcasts[/tag]
Back from the Summer break………
It’s a place to share and find some new parenting [tag]podcasts[/tag] from the podcaster and recommendations from those who listen to podcasts.
..Not sure about Podcasts? Try this ecourse.
Send in your favourite podcasts of the fortnight.
- The R3-30 Podcast: Back To School Special!
- WHFamily: Getting up in the morning As children get back into the school routine, so begins for many parents, the challenge of getting both themselves and their children out of bed, washed, dressed and fed before heading out of the door. Aside from shouts, pleas and bribery,what’Â™s the best way to motivate children to take responsibility for themselves in the morning?
- The Parents Journal-348-Susan Linn August 25, 2008
Dr. Susan Linn, author of The Case for Make-Believe, chats about creativity and imagination in the early years.
- Mumcentric Show 23 workout that new Mums can do whilst taking their baby out in the buggy. This week we chat with entrepreneur Lisa Donaldson, who has brought Buggy Buddies to Ireland.Â According to Lisa, the one-hour social workout is far from a stroll in the park!
- Bright Feats Show 003: Advocating for Your Child with Special Needs Pam Lindemann has been advocating for her with children with special needs for over 10 years and is the founder of an organization called Panda for Parents. Panda for Parents helps parents get what they need in the public school system. Through Panda for Parents, Pam offers a free support group for parents.
- Â Madness of Motherhood Show 049: KaraJamesBags & BabyAndMommaÂ We have Cara Sinclair from Canada with KaraJamesBags.com and Katie Cole from Colorado with babyandmomma.com to tell us about their fun businesses to help make our lives as moms more fashionable and trendy too!
- Mommycast: Discipline & Consequences Â Dr. Rene Hackney, author of Eight Weeks to Positive Discipline and owner of Â Parenting Playgroups, Inc., talks with Paige and Gretchen about how children learn from consequences.
- Storynory:Â Bertie and the LionÂ A touching and adventurous story about how Prince Bertie had a lion as a pet when he was still a boy-prince. With a nod of acknowledgment to Christian the Lion (YouTube).
- Moms Everywhere Show 013: TheBabyPlanners.com How do we know which stroller to pick or what things are important to know when picking out baby stuff? I Well, we have two incredible moms in Los Angeles, California – Melissa Gould and Ellie Miller who started TheBabyPlanners.com.
- Mighty Mommy:Â Behold The Power Of ChoiceÂ Â award-winning author Stacey Kaye talks about the power of choice.
Send in your recommendations to be included in the top 10 favourite podcasts of the
What’s your favourite parenting podcast?
Send in your favourite one. Podcasters submit your favourite shows. For more information see the introductory post.
Technorati tags: carnival of parenting podcasts, blog carnival.
What’s playing on Play activities radio
3 Keys to Raising a Highly Motivated Child
Rae Pica and Wendy S. Grolnick, Ph.D.