Welcome to the 8th edition of Carnival of [tag]Parenting[/tag] Podcasts
It’s a place to share and find some new parenting [tag]podcasts[/tag] from the podcaster and recommendations from those who listen to podcasts.
Send in your favourite podcasts of the fortnight.
- Wonder Years radio: Encouraging Children to Read – Show #26
“In a perfect world, parents of autistic kids would have every need met.”
- The DaddyCast Episode 141 Fighting Resistance with Persistence
- Kidswifeworklife: #061 You Have To Do It Together
- LD Podcast: Show # 80- Nancy Thomas- Early Childhood Education and Spotting Issues
- Storynory: The Monkey Who Loved Chocolate
- The Diva cast : Grief Myths 82
“Are you a grief virgin or simply uncomfortable talking about it? Suzanne and Sharon discuss on grief and some of the myths.”
- The Parents Journal-098-Dr. Meg Meeker
Dr. Meg Meeker, M.D. Pediatrician and author of Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters offers tips about Dads caring for their toddlers and preschoolers.
- The Household helper: Episode #11 – Effective To-Do Lists
“..joined by Sarah Zeldman from SolutionsForBusyMoms.com. Sarah gives us so much information to do lists. We go over what we do wrong when creating our lists, how to create a working list, and how to stay motivated.”
- Special Needs Talk radio: Our first show!
- Send in your recommendations to be included in the top 10 favourite podcasts of the
What’s your favourite parenting podcast?
- If you like what you hear don’t forget to tell them about it. Subscribe to their podcast.