Welcome to the 8th edition of Carnival of [tag]Parenting[/tag] Podcasts
It’s a place to share and find some new parenting [tag]podcasts[/tag] from the podcaster and recommendations from those who listen to podcasts.
Send in your favourite podcasts of the fortnight.
- Wonder Years radio: Encouraging Children to Read – Show #26
“In a perfect world, parents of autistic kids would have every need met.”
- The DaddyCast Episode 141 Fighting Resistance with Persistence
- Kidswifeworklife: #061 You Have To Do It Together
- LD Podcast: Show # 80- Nancy Thomas- Early Childhood Education and Spotting Issues
- Storynory: The Monkey Who Loved Chocolate
“This chocolate-crazed story should get you in the mood for an easter-egg hunt.”
- The Diva cast : Grief Myths 82
“Are you a grief virgin or simply uncomfortable talking about it? Suzanne and Sharon discuss on grief and some of the myths.”
- The Parents Journal-098-Dr. Meg Meeker
Dr. Meg Meeker, M.D. Pediatrician and author of Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters offers tips about Dads caring for their toddlers and preschoolers.
- The Household helper: Episode #11 – Effective To-Do Lists
“..joined by Sarah Zeldman from SolutionsForBusyMoms.com. Sarah gives us so much information to do lists. We go over what we do wrong when creating our lists, how to create a working list, and how to stay motivated.”
- Special Needs Talk radio: Our first show!
- Send in your recommendations to be included in the top 10 favourite podcasts of the
What’s your favourite parenting podcast?
Send in your favourite one. Podcasters submit your favourite shows. For more information see the introductory post.
- If you like what you hear don’t forget to tell them about it. Subscribe to their podcast.
Sarah Zeldman says
Thanks for including my interview on to-do lists. I’m glad you liked it!