Welcome to the 6th edition of Carnival of [tag]Parenting[/tag] Podcasts
It’s a place to share and find some new parenting [tag]podcasts[/tag] from the podcaster and recommendations from those who listen to podcasts.
Send in your favourite podcasts of the fortnight.
- Mommajam.com: Cyber safety for your family
- DIY father: Dave Hagler, founder of suburbandaddy.com.
- Oh Behave!:Episode 1: Getting your kids off to school
- My Baby Podcast: Dr Tanya Byron is a British psychologist who rose to fame as the resident expert on TV parenting shows like â€˜Little Angelsâ€™ and the â€˜House of Tiny Tearawaysâ€™. Itâ€™s fair to say that Tanyaâ€™s TV shows kick started the love of pareting shows on our TV screens in the UK. Podcast is in 3 parts.
- BAM, Body,Mind & Child- Raising a Non-Competitive Child
Alfie Kohn with host Rae Pica
- The Mighty Mommy’s quick and dirty tips-But mom’s don’t get sick
- Jumping Monkeys: Kristen Chase- Cool Mom Picks
- Pediacast: Autism, Autism, Autism
- Wonder Years Radio: Organizing School Paperwork
- MommyCast: #282: Keeping Your Home Healthy
- Send in your recommendations to be included in the top 10 favourite podcasts of the
What’s your favourite parenting podcast?
Send in your favourite one. Podcasters submit your favourite shows. For more information see the introductory post.
- Â If you like what you hear don’t forget to tell them about it. Subscribe to their podcast.
- Next edition: February 25
Gabby Mead says
Thankyou so much for linking in my new podcast and blog. I just love “Carnival of Parenting” Let’s face it we parents need all the help we can get.
I’ve got 4 more podcasts to come in series One and we’ll be exploring child development.
Keep up the excellent work