Welcome to the 6th edition of Carnival of [tag]Parenting[/tag] Podcasts
It’s a place to share and find some new parenting [tag]podcasts[/tag] from the podcaster and recommendations from those who listen to podcasts.
Send in your favourite podcasts of the fortnight.
- Mommajam.com: Cyber safety for your family
- Oh Behave!:Episode 1: Getting your kids off to school
- My Baby Podcast: Dr Tanya Byron is a British psychologist who rose to fame as the resident expert on TV parenting shows like â€˜Little Angelsâ€™ and the â€˜House of Tiny Tearawaysâ€™. Itâ€™s fair to say that Tanyaâ€™s TV shows kick started the love of pareting shows on our TV screens in the UK. Podcast is in 3 parts.
- BAM, Body,Mind & Child- Raising a Non-Competitive Child
Alfie Kohn with host Rae Pica
- The Mighty Mommy’s quick and dirty tips-But mom’s don’t get sick
- Jumping Monkeys: Kristen Chase- Cool Mom Picks
- Pediacast: Autism, Autism, Autism
- Wonder Years Radio: Organizing School Paperwork
- MommyCast: #282: Keeping Your Home Healthy
- Send in your recommendations to be included in the top 10 favourite podcasts of the
What’s your favourite parenting podcast?
- Â If you like what you hear don’t forget to tell them about it. Subscribe to their podcast.
- Next edition: February 25