Welcome to the 4th edition of Carnival of [tag]Parenting[/tag] Podcasts
It’s a place to share and find some new parenting [tag]podcasts[/tag] from the podcaster and recommendations from those who listen to podcasts.
Andrea presents Frankincense and Mirth: Humphrey’s First Christmas posted at Just One More Book!!, saying, “Looking for an entertaining and effective spin on the story of Bethlehem? Drop by Just One More Book! and find out about a thoroughly entertaining and surprisingly original new Christmas book that will have your kids begging to hear the Christmas story again and again. Relayed with the pomp of an indignant camel and replete with starlit sandscapes, stunning, sometimes comical close-ups and loads of understated melodrama, this twist on the Christmas story is as hilarious as it is endearing..”
Send in your favourite podcasts of the fortnight.
- International Dad: DIY father interviews educator Gill Connell
- HomeWord Snapshots: The Family that Plays Together . . . .
- Autism awareness special from John Burns: Wind dance a father’s poems
- 101usesforbabywipes: Episode 301: The Scarlet Letter
- Wonder Years Radio: Teaching Kids How to Set Goals – Show #17
- PediaCast 98 * Dolphins, Coffee, Drug Reps *
- The Household helper: Routines and Clutter and Organizing – Oh My!
- Jumping Monkeys Episode 29: Martha Stewart’s Tech Geek
That concludes this fourth edition.
- Send in your recommendations to be included in the top 10 favourite podcasts of the
What’s your favourite parenting podcast?
Send in your favourite one. Podcasters submit your favourite shows.
For more information see the introductory post.
If you like what you hear don’t forget to tell them about it. Subscribe to their podcast.
[…] mentioned in the show, click here to become a program partner and click here for more parenting […]