Amanda Morgan joins the show today to talk about How to teach sharing to under 5 children in this 36 minute podcast. Come listen!
Listen to this week’s show
We talk about and share ideas about
- How do we teach a child to share?
- What to do when friends are coming around and favourite objects?
- Proactive steps to encourage sharing
- the value of sportscasting
- the benefits and use of social scripts during playtime
- how to cope with sharing when you’re out and about especially when they have different rules than you.
- why is sharing such a struggle?
- Why we need lots of playdates and struggles
- Some personal insights..
- Book review of Parenting with positive guidance
Have your say::
“Like” us on Facebook
Join in with the topic of the week from the Podcast
Add an honest review on iTunes 🙂