How do you divide your time between work that has to get done and playing with your child? Allie from NoTimeForFlashcards.com, Educator and creative crafter and Melitsa share their struggles,systems, solutions and stories about the age old question; are we doing enough ( or too much?)
Listen to this week’s show
- Deciding how much time to spend crafting
- Dealing with the frustration of them refusing to do a brilliantly thought out activity
- Working out your day with play included
- Why we should plan some play
- How to give individual time when you have two chidlren
- The glory of quiet time
- Planning to be unstructured
- Having realistic expectations of length of play depends on their age/stage
- Stretching out an activity- getting the most from an activity
- Training and teaching what happens when you need to get things done.
- Scheduling the TV hours
- ebb and flow of the day
Crayon Freckles: Painting with Kitchen utensils
Here’s What You Could Do Next…
Now that you listened to this episode of Raising Playful Tots, here’s what you could to do next:
- Education is meaningless without action. So, tell me what you learned from this episode, and how you plan to apply it to your family in the comment section.
- If you enjoyed this episode, do me a favor and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Or better yet, send a personal email to one of your friends whom you’d think would love this.
- This part is important. I’m currently have only a few reviews on iTunes, and I need to get to 10 reviews. If you have a few seconds, can you please go to iTunes and leave me an honest review (after subscribing).
Thank you for listening!