Today’s show features Ponn Sabra of American Muslim Mom . She’s the founder of the #1 community for American Muslim moms, and author of Empowering Women To Power Network: How to Save Time, Earn More Money, and Live a Life of Success by Building Quality Relationships Everywhere You Go. Sabra and her 3 young kid bloggers offer their homeschooling, green, natural, high-tech, world-traveling tips, tools, contests and more.
Ponn shares her experiences of working from home, raising children and keeping it all playful.
- download the MP3 file for this podcast here . Or
- directly by clicking subscribe through iTunes. Or
- hear via your iphone, Android or smartphone. Or
- clicking the link below
Listen to this week’s show
Can you give us a little background about your community- do you live in a small town, mixed neighbourhood
Tell us about how American MuslimMom got started?
- What’s play been like in your family?
- What’s a typical day for your children since you homeschool?
- How you manage with your Hijab going to the playground/clubs?
Post your comments after you’ve listened to the show below to give back to our guest. We’re all interested in your opinion and thoughts.
Connect with Ponn on Twitter
Learn more about Ponn by heading on over to American Muslim Mom
If you enjoyed today’s show please tell your friends.