Thank you to everyone who participated in the survey and those who left comments for a chance to win a $10 Starbucks card!
Winner: Mrs H
Photo credit: liz_com1981
The survey results:
1. How did you hear about Play Activities?
70% Another website/newsletter/ezine
2. How often do you read the Play Activities blog?
40% each post
3. What type of posts do you like? Rate them on this scale from very interested to no interest in reading about at the Play Activities blog? Select as many as you wish
- Outdoor play: 67% Very Interested
- Themed ( imaginary play, rainy day activities,language etc): 60% Very Interested
- Discussion articles: 78% Interested
- Crafts: 70% Interested
- Ages & stages play: 50% Interested
- Reviews ( books/products): 44% Not bothered either way
- Roundups around play (website,articles,) 44.4% Interested
4.How do you read the Play Activities blog?
More than 80% of you read the blog via a Reader or Email subscription
5. Why do you read the Play Activities Blog? What is the main reason?
1st I love the activities/ideas/tips
2nd I like this play perspective
6. Parents or caregivers:What age groups do you have with you?
1st :5+ and Preschool
2nd: 13-18 months
7. Over to you………..any burning questions, guest posts, comments, joint ventures about Play Activities you wanted to mention? I’m all ears 🙂
Comment: ” I have a hard time using your site–searching etc. maybe I’m just a dunce.”
You’re not a dunce. I find it a little wonky as well. I’ve been recommended to try Lijit for search. So I’ve added this to the sidebar. I hope this will be better:) Thanks for the feedback.
8. Which social media options do you use?
Largest group- use Facebook
Next group- Blog communities
* This was very interesting as I’m not on Facebook!*
9. How old are you?
50% of you are 36-40 years old
Thank you so much for your feedback. It will shape the future of this blog.