Have you listened to a podcast before?
It’s really easy to do…there are many great podcasts worth listening to.
The BBC produce a whole range of different types of podcasts..
Here’s the women’s hour kid’s and families edition that got me thinking.
“According to anthropologist David Lancy, it’s rare globally for parents to play with their children. So are Western women being made to feel guilty if they don’t want to get out the Lego ? “
- Click this link to go to the BBC download page.
- Scroll down the latest episodes on the left hand side to find
WHFamily: Playing with Your Children 09 Aug 07
- Click on the download episode. The screen will change and it will start playing.
- This podcast is approximately 10minutes long.
- Problem? There is an excellent help section on the right side of the page or try here.
*******What’s your opinion?********