We have listed sites relevant to learning, play and parenting.
If you would like to see your link here, please visit our link exchange information page: Link to Play-activities.com!
- Activity TV: Find lots of fun activities for kids, with video instructions and printables. Crafts, Magic, Puppets, Science, and more! https://www.activitytv.com
- Discoveries in Day Caring My Grandchildren: Are you day caring or babysitting your grandchildren. Visit this site for ideas, inspiration, news, and links to other Grandparents. https://www.playwitmenana.blogspot.com
- Resource driven website educating parents about sensory processing disorders and effective ways to play and have fun with your child. https://www.out-of-sync-child.com/
- Parent Hacks is a daily collaborative weblog that collects parents’ tips, recommendations, workarounds, and bits of wisdom – their hacks – in a single pot so we can all partake. https://www.parenthacks.com/
- A national radio series for parents, grandparents and others who care for and about children. Tips. Links archived shows and articles. The program shares information from renowned authors, leading child psychologists, child development experts, and real parents. https://www.parentsjournal.com
- The Alliance for Childhood promotes policies and practices that support children’s healthy development, love of learning, and joy in living. Our public education campaigns bring to light both the promise and the vulnerability of childhood. We act for the sake of the children themselves and for a more just, democratic, and ecologically responsible future. https://www.allianceforchildhood.org/
- HowsMyNanny.com is a service run by a New York City prosecutor of child abuse and sex crimes who is also a mother of two. Through this site, parents can now purchase a license plate for their stroller that enables the public to anonymously report good or bad nanny observations. Registered parents receive an email alerting them to the report. It is a great innovative way to know what is going on when you are not there! https://HowsMyNanny.com
- Littlesheep Learning is your one stop shop for Early Years learning resources and information.https://www.littlesheep-learning.co.uk