Play-activities is a free and fun educational e-mail for parents of children under 5. Join us and gain access to a wide range of activities to help your child develop a balanced play life, have fun, and enjoy a good mix of the early childhood skills identified by child health professionals.
- A daily fun activity you can do with your child.
- Sent directly to your Inbox.
- Remember: Parents + Kids = Fun!
Welcome Channel 7 viewers. Looking for the contest? click on the blog for more details.
SUBSCRIBING IS FREE!
Stuck in an activity rut? Finding it hard to think up fun, new things to do with your children? Simply sign up to Play-activities and receive a free, fun-packed daily email containing:
- Activities to entertain, delight, educate and inspire both parent and child.
- Activities you can do together using materials commonly found at home (so no need to spend lots of money!).
Each Play-Activity is…
- Educational and fun, with the developmental stages highlighted.
- Appropriate and adaptable for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and kindergartners.
Benefits to You
- No more wading through magazines or books searching for a simple but stimulating activity.
- Plan an activity from the office and try it at home tonight. Mix it up a little and add a new activity to your collection.
- Grab a great new idea for your child’s play date next week.
- Go back in time and reacquaint yourself with long-forgotten games, ideas and activities from your childhood.
- Submit your own ideas, and search for new activities. Build up a bank of activities for a rainy day.
- Our interactive site allows you to rate the daily play activity and let others know what you liked, what worked and what didn’t.
Play-activities is ideal for parents, grandparents, teachers of home schoolers, preschoolers and kindergarteners, childcare providers, after-school clubs and babysitters.