Welcome to the 24th edition of [tag]Carnival of Parenting Podcasts[/tag]
It’s a place to share and find some new parenting [tag]podcasts[/tag] from the podcaster and recommendations from those who listen to podcasts.
..Not sure about Podcasts? Try this ecourse.
Send in your favourite podcasts of the month.
- Rolemommy Radio: Is creating a separate review blog a good idea? Does having a separate ad-free review blog really add value to the products and services bloggers review? Bloggers have been talking about it, but now it’s time to hear from the “other side”.
- Giggle Talk Radio #2:Judy Masucci of A Mother’s Boutique joins us to give her tips on successful pumping while working.
- Ask MomRN Show – Tamara Walker, R.N: Today Show producers Mary Ann Zoellner and Alicia Ybarbo share their advice and answer your questions about how best to survive your first year as a mom in their new book, Today’s Moms: Essentials for Surviving Baby’s First Year. Join us to discover why their book, full of great advice, helpful tips, & real-life anecdotes from several Today Show contributors, is the new “must-have” guide for new parents!
- Parenting for humanity: Mud Pies and Sand Pits
Lisa Stroyan and Amy Makice talk about ways to create outdoor activities- creating hours of fun on a budget.
Mom-to-Mom Radio Show: Fill-R-Up! Taking Care of Mom with Cindy Rushton Anybody tired? Weary? Parched? Needing to FILL-R-UP? Today’s show is JUST FOR YOU!. Join Cindy as she shares her story and some thing that have worked for her when her cup has been empty.
- Frugal WAHMs Talk Radio Interview with Book Author Jenna McCarthy
- Family Radio: Teaching kids strength
Mental toughness, not something we parents normally tackle with our kids. Dr. Timothy Wakefield is author of “Mental Toughness: Understanding the Game of Life,” explains why we should.
- Green and Gorgeous : Raising Baby Organically It can be hard to tell why it’s important to use organic cotton bedding for your baby or understand why using BPA-free bottles is the best idea. We’ll help you learn the intricacies of green motherhood, particularly for infants and toddlers.Upcoming episode: 5/13/2009 6:30 PM
- Parents and Kids Talk Radio:Clothes for Teens – Parents and Kids Talk Radio #49 Clothes for teens. What’s your preference? Hollister? A&F? Gap? The PKTR hosts have some thoughts on all of them. But first! Swine flu and some Wii games.
- TechMomsTalk : RSS in so many ways.. How do you keep up?
Pingie, Feedburner, Google Reader, email, and custom home pages. Just a few ways you can follow your favorite RSS feeds. What’s important to you? How do you decide how you want to receive your information? Talk to Lucretia, Monica and Guest Ryan (Monica’s Hubby) about some other RSS gettin’ ideas!
Send in your recommendations to be included in the top 10 favourite podcasts of the Month.
What’s your favourite parenting podcast?
If you like what you hear don’t forget to tell them about it. Subscribe to their podcast.