Welcome to the 2nd edition of Carnival of [tag]Parenting[/tag] Podcasts
It’s a place to share and find some new parenting [tag]podcasts[/tag] from the podcaster and recommendations from those who listen to podcasts.
Aurelia Williams presents Parenting my [tag]teen[/tag] #25 posted at parentingmyteen.com saying, during each show, we tackle some of the issues that come with parenting teenager. We will discuss the issues that you and your teen are dealing with. We talk about anything from school and [tag]peer pressure[/tag] to drinking and drugs. We get you through the first stages of puberty all the way to college admissions.
Send in your favourite podcasts of the fortnight.
- PediaCast show #88 Listener edition
- Frugal WAHM Talk Radio #2 traveling with your kids during the Holiday Season
- The Daddycast Daddy Panel #16
- The Pica Perspective Should You Try to Boost Your Child’s Brain Power?
- Manic Mommies Preventing Pregnancy Loss
- Jumping Monkeys Episode 21: Ashley Merryman on Sleep and Your Kids
- Wonder Years Radio – Show #13 Who do you go to when you child struggles at school?
- MommyCast #252 Celebrate the Scribble!
- Just one more book Interview with Nancy Traversy of Barefoot Books
- FamiliesOnlineRadio Kids ages and stages
That concludes this second edition.
Send in your recommendations to be included in the top 10 favourite podcasts of the week fortnight.
What’s your favourite parenting podcast?
Send in your favourite one. Podcasters submit your favourite shows.
For more information see the introductory post.
If you like what you hear don’t forget to tell them about it. Support them and get each podcast everytime they produce a show- subscribe to their podcast.