Welcome to the 13th edition of [tag]Carnival of Parenting Podcasts[/tag]
It’s a place to share and find some new parenting [tag]podcasts[/tag] from the podcaster and recommendations from those who listen to podcasts.
..Not sure about Podcasts? Try this ecourse.
Send in your favourite podcasts of the fortnight.
- Patty presents Inspiring Women to Be Irresistible! Listen in to Christina Wiley, Motivational/Health Coach posted at Parenting, Child Development, Shopping Resources, Recalls and Reviews, saying, “would appreciate your consideration to add MamasTimeOutÂ© support show and podcast to the upcoming list. Thanks!”
- Just one more book –Interview with David Schwartz Our guest on this edition of Just One More Book!! is David Schwartz, author of fifty books including How Much is a Million â€” which inspired our two daughters to count to five hundred during a walk prior to this interview â€” and Cybils non-fiction finalist Where in the Wild.
- MommyCast Show #303: Great New Websites! The Boys & Girls Clubs of America and PTA have launched a first-of-its-kind national digital video service program that allows families to access and purchase age-appropriate digital content in a safe and secure online environment.
- Moms Everywhere Show 008: Infant Swimming Resource & ThePoolSafetyResource.com Guest this week, Geoff Dawson from thepoolsafetyresource.com
- Mumcentric Show #13-: Rachael Kilroy is from the award winning www.gohop.ie who are the longest established Irish online-travel company. Listen in as Rachael chats to us about some of the hot destinations and ideas for 2008 as well as giving her tips on travelling with kids and what not to do !
- Natural Moms Podcast #82: Crunchy Chicken, first guest this week is the Crunchy Chicken herself, Deanna Duke. Deanna started a project called Goods 4 Girls that provides cloth menstrual pads to African schoolgirls and Guest host Elizabeth Ashe as she interviews Shazi Visram of HappyBabyFood.com, a company dedicated to providing the highest quality fresh organic food for your baby.
- The Cravings Coach :What Is Gluten Intolerance? – Show #8
Diana Walker, Cravings Coach, interviews her friend Aura Rose to learn more about Gluten Intolerance on this Podcast.
- Pediatric Pearls: Dr Lisa Ramey Pediatric Pearls Show 010: Urinary Tract Infections
- Snugglespodcast:Show #7 – The Kitchen Counter Caper
A podcast blog for toddler and preschool story time
Send in your recommendations to be included in the top 10 favourite podcasts of the
What’s your favourite parenting podcast?
- If you like what you hear don’t forget to tell them about it. Subscribe to their podcast.