Today I’m talking to Ponn Sabra of American Muslim Mom. We’re continuing our conversation about raising a playful tot from a homeschooling muslim perspective. It’s been fascinating getting to know Ponn and I’m thankful she’s had the time to share a piece of her world with us all today.
Listen to this week’s show
What we learn in this podcast::
- What experiences have you had of non muslim moms
- Children’s items in the home you can play with
- How would you raise a playful tot?
Little Ponn :: Muslim toys and dolls
Small hands creating hope:: Mamasmiles
Tuesday tots :: Rainy day mum
Digging pit :: An everyday story
Here’s What You Could Do Next…
Now that you listened to this episode of Raising Playful Tots, here’s what you could to do next:
- Education is meaningless without action. So, tell me what you learned from this episode, and how you plan to apply it to your family in the comment section.
- If you enjoyed this episode, do me a favor and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Or better yet, send a personal email to one of your friends whom you’d think would love this.
- This part is important. I’m currently have only a few reviews on iTunes, and I need to get to 10 reviews. If you have a few seconds, can you please go to iTunes and leave me an honest review (after subscribing).