Even the big people get to play. For a bit of fun, I’ve been tagged by Mentor Mom to share 8 random things about me.
That’s quite a tall order really trying to think of something……. hmm
- I prefer to read a magazine from back to front.It’s much more interesting that way.
- My ears aren’t pierced- or any other part of my body!
- I’ve been without all my household goods for 6 months and get them all back this week!
- I thought my first name was unique until I started finding people and places with it in Europe….
- I wanted to be a teacher from the age of 5 and did it
- I love hot chocolate
- Love cooking dishes from around the world. My favourite styles are West Indian, Mexican, Italian and whatever’s in the cupboard.
- A friend and I dressed up and decided to have tea at the Ritz for a dare. We made it without giggling up to the entrance. Composed and assured like the rest of the clientÃ¨le we went through the doors. Right then one of my hold ups fell down to my ankles and I couldn’t think of a way to pull it up without showing my…er… underwear. I stood there for what seems like an eternity; paralyzed- probably 20 secs. My friend didn’t hold it together and her great gawfing laughter alerted everyone who looked our way. Mortified! Still makes me shudder to think of it. Afternoon tea there is great by the way!