How to choose the right daycare, Nursery or preschool? and What do you do when your choice doesn’t work out? Should you stay or should you go? Plus Christmas play activities in this 27 minute show.
Laboratory. She written numerous books including my favourite Einstein Never Used Flashcards: How Our Children Really Learn–and Why They Need to Play More and Memorize Less
Listen to this week’s show
- What to look for in a good school?
- How do we choose which philosophy ( Montessori, Waldorf, Outdoor etc) works the best for our child?
- about the Learning illusion
- About one of the best educational toys
- The importance of using and learning about the 6cs’
- Critical thinking
- Creative innovation
- What type of language development you may expect to hear and see in schools?
- When things aren’t going well at the educational establishment ( daycare, Nursery, Preschool etc) what should we do? (16:49)
- Will it harm your child to move them away from friends? (19:44)
If you enjoyed today’s show please tell your friends.
Have your say::
“Like” us on Facebook
Join in with the topic of the week from the Podcast
Add an honest review on iTunes 🙂