Jelly, Spaghetti, Messy play are some of the wonder activities Adele shares from her book in this week’s show.
Today on the Raising Playful Tots show, I talk to Adele Crozier former Nursery manager, writer and mother of two little ones. She blogs at http://monkeyingaround1.blogspot.com.
- download the MP3 file for this podcast here . Or
- directly by clicking subscribe through iTunes. Or
- hear via your iphone, Android or smartphone. Or
- clicking the link below
Listen to this week’s show
- How have you found the journey of becoming a childminder?
- What made you decide to write about Sensory activities?
- Why are sensory activities important?
- Tell us more about your book, how is it useful for new parents?
- How would you encourage a good messy playtime experience that is fun for all.
Win a copy of Adele’s book!
How to enter
- Contact me ( email, contact form,comment on this post) with the message, ” I’d like to win Sensory Activities for babies and toddlers.”
The following entries are optional
- Like us on Facebook
- Join us on Twitter
- Subscribe in iTunes or through Stitcher
Contest is open worldwide.
ONE winner will be picked at random and contacted for address details using the valid email you leave to enter the contest. The book will be sent to you. You need to reply to the notification email within 48 hours otherwise new winners will be chosen and your entry becomes void.
This contest needs more than one entry to run. Entry is based on contacting me according to the “How to Enter” listed above. Additional entries above will count if a separate comment is left on this page for each entry. Additional entries are optional. One entry per household. Winner wins ONE book. One book is on offer.
Contest closes Friday 29th April 2011 23:59 BST
Post your comments after you’ve listened to the show below to give back to our guest. We’re all interested in your opinion and thoughts.
Connect with Adele on Twitter
Connect with Adele on Facebook
If you enjoyed today’s show please tell your friends.
Have your say::
“Like” us on Facebook
Join in with the topic of the week from the Podcast
Call from the UK 0203 286 7109 | Call from the US 512 827-0505 ext 3998 leave a voicemail.
Zoe of Playingbythebook.net: 50+ picture books every child should be read – a non-prescriptive list for inspiration